President & CEO
Founder of Metropolitan Acoustics: 1990
Felicia’s wide-ranging knowledge in acoustics, noise control and vibration is an invaluable resource to her clients and staff. Her expertise has shaped the company as a leader in the industry with some of the following accomplishments:
- Grown the company from 1 to 20 employees.
- Moved the company three times to accommodate growth.
- Introduced additional markets including Vibration and Continuous Laboratory Monitoring.
- Recognized at the Philadelphia 100 and Future50 SmartCEO awards ceremonies for the region’s fastest growing companies (2015-2017).
- Presenter and panelist at dozens of conferences and events nationwide.
- Frequent guest lecturer at schools and universities in the Philadelphia area.
- Mentor for ACE (Architecture, Construction and Engineering) program for local high school students.
- Frequent counselor and judge for the Horn Center for Entrepreneurship at University of Delaware.
- Author of published articles in technical magazines.
- One of the founders and current Chair of the Philadelphia Chapter of the Acoustical Society of America.
University of Delaware
Acoustical Society of America
Institute of Noise Control Engineering (INCE)
INCE Board Certified
“Because it is more challenging than being a member of a fife and drum corps (one of my first jobs) in historic district of Philadelphia!”
Always on the RUN! If not running around the office, Felicia can be found running around town training for her next race.